Safety Net Support Services
Under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations all employers and self-employed people are required to have access to competent health & safety advice.
Safety Net Support Services has been developed for those companies who do not have or cannot afford to pay for an in-house competent person, but want to have easy and ready access to a local safety advisor.
The basic safety net package
- Unlimited advice on the telephone or by email
- Annual H&S review and provision of annual H&S review report
- Annual review of health and safety policy & risk assessments
- Provision of certificate of safety net membership
- Provision of H&S Consultant’s CVs
- Receipt of Complete Health & Safety’s own newsletter every 4 months
Advanced safety net package
The basic safety net package can be enhanced to meet your particular requirements, for instance you may require a regular inspection of your premises or regular attendance at health & safety committee meetings - please speak to one of our safety advisers for more information.